Toko Lodge (closed)
Lodge north of Kamanjab
Toko Lodge (previously well known as Rustig Toko Lodge) is a Namibian lodge and gateway to Western Etosha, Damaraland & the unspoilt Kaokoveld. Owners Karola and Nico welcome guests with warm hospitality and offer 14 comfortable en-suite double rooms overlooking the African Savanna.
Three beautiful camping sites are available with full ablution facilities. Toko Lodge invites the traveler to relax in a refreshing pool, enjoy walks and birding along the Dolomite Ridge or learn about the Ovahimba culture.
- Day-Tour 1: Rock engravings at the Peet Albert''s Hilltop
- Day-Tour 2: Traditional Himba excursion
- Day-Tour 3: Desert Elephant Tour
- Several Overnight Excursions
- Game drives
- Visit of the cattle farm
- Posibility of nocturnal species (porcupine, pangolin, Aardvark, Aardwolf, African Wild Cat)
Copyright © Rustig Toko Lodge