Hoanib Valley Camp
Luxury lodge in the Hoanib river
Hoanib Valley Camp is an exclusive and luxury tented camp in north-western Namibia offering six elegant tents. As a joint joint venture between the local communities and the Giraffe Conservation Foundation the camp is situated in the Hoanib river, one of Namibia’s most remote and wild environments.
Among other things Hoanib Valley camp offers spectacular game drives in search of desert-adapted animals like lion, rhino, elephant and giraffe.
1 family tent
- Game drives to track desert adapted lion, elephant and giraffe
- Nature walks
- Rhino tracking
- Cultural experiences with local Herero people
- Info about the giraffe research in the area
Rates & Reservations
|PP Single||N$ 13860||N$ 15400||N$ 16940||N$ 10120||N$ 16635||N$ 19560||N$ 22025|
|PP Sharing||N$ 9900||N$ 11000||N$ 12100||N$ 10120||N$ 11880||N$ 13970||N$ 15730|
|The Rates are per person per night Fully Inclusive|
- Green Season: 10 January - 31 March
- Shoulder Season: 01 April - 30 June & 01 November - 19 December
- High Season: 01 July - 30 September & 20 December - 09 January
- Peak Season: 01 August - 31 August & 01 October - 31 October
It’s our pleasure to book this accommodation for you. You will have no additional costs as we charge the public rates. Please be advised that we are not able to make any campsite bookings. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © Natural Selection