Exclusive lodge at the Skeleton coast
Shipwreck Lodge is a unique lodge on Namibia’s Skeleton Coast where architectural extravaganza meets the surreal atmosphere of the Atlantic Ocean. Guests sleep in 10 shipwreck-style bungalows, which are constructed into the dunes around an innovatively-designed lounge and restaurant in the center of the camp.
Activities include sundowners and walks on the beach, game drives within the Skeleton Coast National Park, several 4x4 excursions including visits to shipwrecks and drives into the the Hoarusib River to track desert-adapted elephant
2 family tents
- Game drives within the Skeleton Coast National Park
- 4×4 excursions
- Hoarusib river drives to track desert-adapted elephant.
- Beach walks and sundowners
Rates & Reservations
|PP single||N$ 14790||N$ 21375||N$ 22610||N$ 25415|
|PP sharing||N$ 12960||N$ 16065||N$ 10720||N$ 19085|
|The rates are per person per night Fully Inclusive|
- Green Season: 10 January - 31 March
- Shoulder Season: 01 April - 30 June | 01 November - 19 December
- High Season: 01 July - 31 July | 01 September- 30 September | 20 December - 09 January
- Peak Season: 01 August - 31 August | 01 October - 31 October
It’s our pleasure to book this accommodation for you. You will have no additional costs as we charge the public rates. Please be advised that we are not able to make any campsite bookings. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © Natural Selection